The KEY9 transforms the tone of a guitar and/or keyboard into a convincing electric piano emulation, including several variations of the classic Rhodes and Wurlitzer sounds. The KEY9 also features lively recreations of vibes, mallets, an organ, and even steel drums! Based on the popular EHX B9 and C9 pedals, the KEY9 swerves into electro-acoustic territory via knobs that control DRY and KEY volume, as well as preset-specific features that are adjusted with the CTRL 1 and CTRL 2 knobs.
- Transforms the tone of your guitar or keyboard
- 9 presets that were carefully crafted to emulate classic Wurlitzer® and Rhodes® sounds, plus more
- Presets provide control of the fundamental parameters that help define that instrument’s sound
- Many presets include adjustable modulation such as tremolo, phaser and chorus
- Use it with the B9 and C9 Organ Machines to create your own powerful keyboard rig
- Fast and flawless tracking