Two outputs with cabinet emulation
The Death Metal's dual outputs give you even more sound shaping options. The Amp output is for connecting directly to your guitar amplifier. The Mixer output features Cabinet Emulation circuitry for a miked up amp tone when connecting directly to a mixing board or recording device. Choose either or mix them - it's your call!Reliable onstage performance
You won't have to worry about the Death Metal letting you down on the gig. Besides its sturdy construction, The 9 volt alkaline battery gives you 18 hours of continuous use without a whimper. Or, use the optional PS200R power supply for convenience.DigiTech Death Metal Distortion Pedal Features:
- The most extreme distortion you've ever heard!
- Level, Low, Mid, and High controls, plus On/Off Pedal
- Input, Amp Out and Mixer Outputs with cabinet emulation
- Input Impedance 1 MOhms
- Output Impedance 100 Ohms
- 9V Alkaline Battery Power
- Optional PS200R power supply provides 4.8 watts
- Battery Life approximately 18 hours in continuous use
- 4-15/16" length x 3-1/8" width x 2-1/8" height
- Weight 1.38 lbs.