Does It Doom Fuzz Coven
Baphomet’s brutal take on the classic Colorsound Fuzz and vintage Fuzz Face circuits, the Fuzzcoven is a one-knob silicon fuzz pedal specifically EQ’d for modern doom, drone, and stoner metal. This circuit produces massive sustain and wooly, distortion-like fuzz, ideal for downtuned guitar and bass.
Fuzz: Controls the overall output volume of the fuzz. Fuzz is maxed internally and can be adjusted via an internal trim pot.
Use only a standard 9v DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative-center barrel. An isolated power supply is recommended. Power supply not included.
- One-knob silicon fuzz device for guitar and bass
- Relay-based, true bypass soft switching
- Regulated internal voltage with overvoltage, overcurrent, and reverse polarity protection
- Adjustable maximum fuzz via internal trim pot
- Adjustable LED brightness via internal trim pot
- Premium components including Neutrik input/output jacks, Lumberg power jack, ORMAT knob, Alpha pot, Panasonic relay, metal LED bezel, and mil-spec aircraft grade wire
- Chrome-like powder coated finish with clear coat and textured heavy gloss UV printed artwork
- 4.75” x 2.625” x 2.375”