- Pulls Double-duty as a Clean Boost
- Flexible Options to Dial in the Perfect Tremolo Sound
- Long-lasting pots for reliability
- Who uses Fulltone?
Fulltone endowed the ST-1 with that same functionality, but this time the volume control has conveniently migrated to the top of the pedal. The same basic principle applies: Set the Hard/Soft switch to soft, turn the volume up, and the Mix down and you've got access to up to 15dB of clean gain. To add trem to this boosted signal, just step on the Hard/Soft switch again and you have anormal sine-wave trem with the boost. The Analog Devices JFET AD711JN at the heart of the circuit is what gives the Supa-Trem ST-1 its warmth and clarity.Flexible Options to Dial in the Perfect Tremolo Sound
The large knobs let you set the Rate and Mix with your foot for on-the-fly adjustments. Plus, a red LED lets you see the speed at all times (even when the pedal is bypassed). This lets you adjust the trem speed before you need to come in with it, so you're always in sync with your bandmates. The Hard/Soft switch toggles between a gentle sine wave (Soft) or a square wave stutter (Hard). No matter how you have it set, the Supa-Trem ST-1 adds a classic trem flavor to your tone without signal degradation.
Fulltone Supa-Trem ST-1 Tremolo Pedal Features:
- Photo-cell trem for classic tremolo sound without the ticking
- Separate footswitch for "hard" and "soft" waveform for added flexibility
- Can act as a clean boost for more options
- Footswitchable Half/Full speed for quick adjustments
- True bypass to maintain signal purity when bypassed