NUX Atlantic Multi Delay & Reverb Effect Pedal w/Inside Routing & Secondary verb
- 3 Delay Effects - 70’s Analog, 60’s Tape and 80’s Digital.3 Reverb Effects - Spring, Plate and Hall
- update the firmware before you play it from the official website
- Inside routing-control between the effects so you can choose which effect comes first.
- 6.35 mm stereo input and 2 outputs for the ultimate delay and reverb experience.By plugging a TRS cable into the pedal's input, you can add the Atlantic to any effect chain via Send/Return connection by using a “Y” cable or “Insert” cable.
- It has an Input Level toggle switch, +4 dB / -10 dB (high impedance / low impedance)
70’s (40ms - 400ms): Retro-delay meets modern technology, without losing the realistic BBD-effected repeats, so essential for capturing the 70’s retro feel.
60’s (55ms - 550ms): A warm & dusty tape-echo machine effect, packed with an array of analog-only goodies. Saturated colors that turn any sound into vintage. Tweak the Repeat knob to the max and use the Time knob to get an experience, just like the real Tape-Echo Machine.
80’s (80ms - 800ms): A digital era invention, crystal clear repeats. Digitally-copied clean repeats carry your signal without absolutely zero color particles. This is the best option if you don’t want to mix your favorite chorus with another colorization effect--or your favorite modulation effect.