In the spirit of one of the most famous “lost” guitars in history, the Greenwich Village has loads of vintage vibe and tone. With an extra-deep body, 13-fret neck joint and classic Recording King headstock, this guitar honors both Golden Age film troubadours like Nick Lucas and historic folk singers from the 1960’s. The 4-1/2 inches deep body gives it extra projection, the 13-fret neck and bridge placement makes for perfect resonance across all registers, and the 25.4 inches dreadnought scale length gives it added punch and volume.
- Deep Small Body Style (4-1/2 inches Depth)
- Solid AA Grade Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid African Mahogany Back and Sides
- 13-Fret Hand-Cut Dovetail Neck Joint
- Hand-Shaped Scalloped Spruce X-Bracing